Pages

06 January 2014

Evidence (the token New Year's Resolution post)

It's a new year and of course it brings with it new New Year's resolutions.

Looking at my stash of kits and miniatures one would probably think my resolution should be to not buy any more kits. But I'm not exactly prepared to go so far, so I think a more realistic compromise would be to limit the number I buy.

This post can serve as written evidence. This year I will buy less, build more from the stash. So, here's a list of kits I don't yet own but could buy this year. I don't have to buy them if my resolve is especially strong!
  • Eduard's 1:72 MiG 15 (either a single or the combo kit)
  • Airfix's 1:72 English Electric Lightning F2A
  • Fine Molds' 1:72 Star Wars Y-Wing fighter

Miniatures wise, I don't buy many these days so apart from the odd figure or two out of curiosity I don't expect to buy much. Potential buys are from (in no particular order):

And that's it, let see how long this resolution holds for. Apparently 33% of resolutions are broken by the end of January, 50% by the end of February, 80% before the year is out... Feel free to share your own modelling resolutions!

An average Modeller's stash? Top people working on it, no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment