Pages

17 May 2014

San Diego Air & Space Museum Archives

I don't usually post links on this blog to things I've found on the internet but tonight I'm making an exception.

Earlier I logged into flickr for the first time in a long time and suddenly one of my feeds was showing old photos of WWII bomber nose art. The feed led me to an album of photos of the 90th Bomb Group including this particular aircraft and it's crew, Moby Dick.


I had a feeling I recognised this aircraft, turns out I did, it's one of the Mission Centenarians that feature in the Eduard kit of the same name, (kit 2111), that I'd been looking at a few nights before.


Anyway, there a whole lot more, this album is one of many from the archives of the San Diego Air & Space Museum, check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment