Pages

31 October 2013

Halloween Zombies!

Brains.... Ugh.... Arrgh.... Urgh....

As it's Halloween I thought I'd post a few zombie pictures. I've been raiding my bits box, putting together odd parts, in a Doctor Frankenstein style if you like.

Guts and a couple of zombie pirates
An arrow through the head, he'll feel that in the morning...

A zombie dwarf, human dreg and zombie
Mostly a mix of Games Workshop plastic parts from the Zombie and Empire Militia sets. These two sets combine well to give a bit more variation than the standard zombie set. The only issue is at £20.50 a set it can be a bit pricey, which is why these are all from my spares!

The Dwarf is a bit of a mystery, as far as I can tell the parts I used are out of production dwarf and goblin parts with a zombie head. How these parts came to be in my spare box escapes me at this time... Finally the human dreg is an old Necromunda scavvy with hands from the Empire Militia set.

I'm not really a fan of green zombies so I painted them with an mummified look. This was simply a case of painting them as normal humans and then adding brown ink washes and paler highlights to give them a more pallid look. And of course, blood and various wounds to finish off.

Anyway back to the spares box to see what I can splice together next...

No comments:

Post a Comment