Pages

29 July 2015

What's On The Workbench? #5

What's on my workbench?

I was thinking about these posts and realised that at any given time there's something on my workbench so I could write nothing but "What's On The Workbench" posts. Some things work out, others are put to one side, many never even feature in my blog posts.

With that in mind I've decided to take a different approach to sharing what I'm working on. For a start, this'll be the last of these posts as a more visual approach helps me share what I'm doing. So from now on I'll be using Instagram to post pictures of what I'm working on. Just click the What's On The Workbench Instagram button in the side-bar and you'll be able to see what I'm working on.

So here's a final picture, head over to Instagram to see more.

Tamiya 1 72 Spitfire Mk.Vb Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment