Pages

31 July 2016

Kit List, What's In, What's Out - July 2016

Earlier I decided to keep track of what I buy and sell for the duration of this year. This is what happened during July:

In - Purchases for July 2016

  • Airfix 1:72 Gloster Gladiator Mk.I - £2.99
  • Airifx 1:72 Supermarine Spitifire Mk.I / Mk.IIa - £2.99
  • Airfix 1:72 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc - £2.99
  • Airifx 1:72 Messerschmitt Bf 109E-7/Trop - £2.99
  • Airfix 1:72 Higgins LCVP - £2.99
  • 2x Xdradecal D-Day decal sets - £14.52
  • Tamiya Paints - £9.00
Total Yearly (April to December) Expenditure - £157.69

Out - Downsizing for July 2016
  • None 
The Airifix purchases were me taking advantage of a promotion in the Home Bargains store here in the UK in which Airifx kits were on offer for less than half price. Some of the purchases will allow me to sell off larger box set that I currently own (Airifx D-Day sets), some are just for parts or test models. The remaining ones are not on my to build list, so I've over purchased, which ideally I want to avoid as part of this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment