Pages

30 September 2016

Kit List, What's In, What's Out - September 2016

Continuing my record of what I buy and sell for the remainder of this year, unfortunately it's pretty much been a month of hobby inactivity for September:

In - Purchases for September 2016
  • Citadel Paints - £15.30
  •  Tamiya Masking Tape (2 Rolls) - £4.80
Total Yearly (April to December) Expenditure - £199.58

Out - Downsizing for August 2016
  • None
Looking at my collection citadel paints it's becoming apparent many are no longer fit for use and so this month I decided to start replacing some of them, something which I'll probably continue over the coming months. Apart from that, Tamiya masking tape, because invasion stripes require a lot of masking and I'd ran out. So now I can get on with my Airfix Typhoon Build.

No comments:

Post a Comment