Pages

31 January 2017

Kit List, What's In, What's Out for 2017 - January


Part way through last year I decided to keep a record of everything hobby related that I bought and sold in order to keep track of my hobby consumption. Although I didn't buy an excessive amount I also didn't get much completed.

With a new year starting I've decided to repeat the whole exercise, and actually complete more models. After all what the point of buying them and not building them? I'm not looking to create a bigger stash because I want to keep my hobby consumption at an efficient level.

In - Purchases for January 2017
  • Oil paints (for weathering) - £7.90
  • Tamiya paints x2 - £3.60
  • 4x Bandai 1:144 Star Wars Kits (X-Wing Starfighter, Y-Wing Starfighter, Poe's X-Wing Fighter, First Order TIE Fighter set) - £25.66 
Total Yearly (2017) Expenditure - £37.16

Out - Downsizing for January 2017
  • Eduard 1:48 F6F-3 Hellcat

No comments:

Post a Comment